JOB TITLE: Bar Tender
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive salary – dependant on experience
WORKING HOURS: Full time & Part time – 20 to 40 hours per week
THE ROLE: As a Bar tender you will be in charge of greeting customers, taking orders, managing table allocations and serving excellent quality food and drinks.
You will also deal with any queries our customers might have throughout the course of their visit and strive to create a vibrant, welcoming atmosphere for people to relax and enjoy!
Key Responsibilities to include:-
• Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures
• Processing payments from customers
• Ensuring the bar has sufficient stock
• Ensuring customers are satisfied with their meals and completing customer care checks
• Clearing and re-laying all tables
• Taking and serving food orders, maximising sales where possible
• Serving food to the table.
• Deal with customer queries in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
• Cleaning all areas once closed
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidates for this position should have experience but not essential, will need to be an professional individual with an outgoing friendly personality. Have the ability to up sell. Some knowledge of wines, spirits, malts and ales. You will be required to be a trustworthy, punctual, presentable employee with excellent attention to detail.
Are you the Bar Tender we are looking for? If YES then please hit the Submit Resume button:
You will then be able to attach your CV, and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.