In the picturesque valley of Ullswater with spectacular mountain and lake views, The Glenridding Hotel has it all.
We proudly offer three beautifully appointed reception rooms, all approved to hold civil ceremonies. From our red carpet welcome until the pop of the last champagne cork, we can confidently offer you the perfect venue for your Lake District wedding reception, civil ceremony or partnership.
Set in delightful surroundings and convenient to the local beautiful church the Glenridding Hotel over looks Place fell and Ullswater lake which provides a unique and picturesque backdrop for your wedding photographs that are the permanent reminder of a very special day.
As a privately owned family run hotel we pride ourselves on offering warm, personal and flexible service so we can tailor make your wedding day to suit you – from exclusive use of the whole hotel to an intimate wedding for your family and close friends.
Our professional and experienced wedding organizer will be happy to advise you on every tiny detail of the arrangements to ensure that your wedding day will be happy and carefree. You can relax and enjoy the company of guests whilst we take care of the rest.
Our Wedding Package Includes…
- Exclusive use* of our beautiful hotel overlooking Ullswater and Place Fell in the Lake District
- Your very own dedicated wedding co-ordinator to advise on every aspect of your special day
- The services of a senior member of our friendly team throughout the day to ensure you receive a warm welcome and the best hospitality
- Imaginative cuisine
- Stunning photo opportunities
- Complementary upgrade to a superior room for the newly weds on the wedding night
- Preferential accommodation rates for the wedding party and guests
- Use of our superb leisure facilities
- A range of Reception rooms catering for up to 120 people (formal dining) and 150 (evening reception).
* Exclusive use of the venue for weddings booking all 36 guestrooms.
SO WHATS THE REST OF THE DEAL?
Spread over three levels with views of the surrounding fells and the garden. The Restaurant is renowned for excellent service, fine food & drink along with its informal atmosphere.
In the evenings we offer an a la carte menu plus Special Boards with vegetarian options.
Opening hours are 6pm-10pm. Families with young children are welcome to dine earlier if required.
Our extensive wine list is updated every year to bring the best variety of fine wines. We also serve a large number of wines by the glass.
KILNERS COFFEE HOUSE
After a long day or a hard walk on the fells Kilners Coffee House has a wide selection of delicious cakes and savoury snacks that will soon revive you.
Why not try one of our speciality coffees – a cappuccino, espresso or latte! There is also internet high speed broadband available should you need to surf the web or check your e-mails.
Our opening hours are 10.00am – 6.00pm, however we may close earlier during quieter periods.
For a relaxing start or end to the evening why not come and join us in our Lounge Bar.
Our Lounge Bar is a residents only bar guaranteeing our guests a peaceful atmosphere.
Our lounge bar is stocked with a vast selection of wines and spirits, including one of the finest selection of singles malts around Ullswater, you’re sure to find just what you’re looking for.
Our Lounge Bar is open daily from 18:00 to late….