JOB TITLE: Head Housekeeper
SALARY & BENEFITS: Great rates of pay – dependant on experience
WORKING HOURS: Full time – 40 hours per week
THE ROLE: As the Head Housekeeper you will be required to act as a management figure within the Housekeeping team. You will be providing supervision, training and working hands on beside your team to ensure all hotel rooms are kept to an outstanding standard.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
• Dealing with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
• Controlling supply costs, as well as laundry, maintenance and wages
• Scheduling staff rotas
• Overseeing stocktakes, budgets and other paperwork, such as maintenance reports and safety audits
• Ensuring lost property is kept safely and returned to its owner
• Overseeing supervisors and linen room and cleaning supplies staff
• An awareness of green issues
• To ensure that all public areas are clean and welcoming to guests at all times
• To ensure all standard check lists are implemented, used as prescribed and are achieved in all areas.
• Reporting any faults found within the hotel
• To ensure that your team members are correctly uniformed, in line with company standards and understand the importance of personal hygiene
• To liaise closely with Reception with regard to daily room status and ensure the correct and most efficient allocation of rooms takes place
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for this Head Housekeeper position will need to be an professional individual with strong leadership skills. You will be required to be a trustworthy, presentable employee with excellent attention to detail.
Key experience essential for the role:
• Previous experience as a Head Housekeeper, preferably within a hotel
• Ideally to hold previous team management experience
• Ability to multi task
• Passionate about delivering an outstanding service
• Able to commute to Ullswater
Are you the Head Housekeeper we are looking for? If YES then please hit the Submit Resume button:
You will then be able to attach your CV, and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.