SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive Salary– dependant on experience
WORKING HOURS: Full time – 40 hours per week
THE ROLE: A Housekeeper will ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness are maintained throughout the hotel..
Key Responsibilities to include:-
• To clean and maintain all guests and public rooms to the protocol
• To clean the reception, bar and public toilets to the protocol
• To assist in the cleaning and maintaining of the pool and leisure facilities to protocol
• To assist with all aspects of linen use and storage
• To assist with restocking/refilling and maintaining trolleys, boxes and cleaning equipment
• To know and observe all Health and Safety regulations related to the job
• To assist with the running/use of cleaning rota’s and job sheets
• To inform reception/management immediately of any maintenance problems you yourself cannot rectify.
• To carry out any reasonable requests made by your Head of Department or by any other Management team
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidates for the Housekeeping position will need to be an professional individual.. You will be required to be a trustworthy, presentable employee with excellent attention to detail.
Key experience essential for the role:
• Previous experience as a Housekeeper, preferable within a hotel but not essential
• Ability to multi task
• Passionate about delivering an outstanding service
Are you the Housekeeper we are looking for? If YES then please hit the Submit Resume button:
You will then be able to attach your CV, and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.